PRP Tissue Repair
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Rejuvenation
Non surgical procedure performed by a Doctor for facial and skin rejuvenation which uses your own blood platelets to stimulate new cell growth. Commonly used to enhance volume in the skin and face, PRP can also be used as an anti wrinkle treatment, a pain relief treatment for aching/stiff joints and to treat hair thinning or loss in both males and females.
Our blood is made up of 4 components… red and white blood cells, plasma and platelets. In PRP, we take your blood and spin it in a Centrifuge which enables the separation of your blood cells and plasma &platelets. We then inject the plasma and platelets back into the area of your face (or area of body) that requires assistance, enhancing the production of collagen and elastin (which is diminished by the ageing process).
– Anti Wrinkle and fine lines
– Improves complexion
– Evens out skin tone
– Restores Volume
– Reduces Pain in joints where the blood is injected back into
– Assists to restore the growth of thinning hair in males and female (Baldness and Alopecia)
Pricing is confirmed in the initial consult depending on area and quantity required. 1 Vial is $440 and subsequent Vials required are $330. Minimum of 1 Vial per treatment.
How long will it take to see Results?
How much will I need?
How long is the Procedure from Start to Finish?
Which Facial and Body areas can be Treated?
– Cheeks & Mid Face
– Thinning Skin on the Neck
– Jaw Line and Sub Malar
– Back of Hands
– Other Body areas inc Knees, Elbows, Upper Arms & Post Baby Tummy
– May be combined with Lasers & Skin Needling
Are there any Side-Effects?
Modest – Some patients may feel faint. A bruise at the venipuncture site may be visible for 2-3 days.
Persons with severe skin disease, cancer, chemotherapy, severe metablic and systemic disorders, and abnormal platelet function (i.e. blood disorders). Anti-coagulation therapy and underlying sepsis HIV, some auto immune disease excludes the use of PRP. Consultation is required to determine suitability.
What do I need to do before a PRP Procedure?
– Be well hydrated 48hrs leading up to the procedure;
– Reduce your Fat intake;
– Reduce your Alcohol & Caffeine intake;
– Stop all Omegas, Green Teas and all Supplements that increase bruising.
View and book an appointment now.